December 17, 2008

Welcome to the FRG Stories Blog!

I have just created this blog as an effort to collect Family Readiness Group stories. The purpose of collecting these stories is to share them for encouragement, brainstorming ideas to help your groups, and to learn from things that may have not worked out so well.

If you would like to share a story, idea, pictures, etc., please email it to me (myblogmail @ comcast.net) and I will review it for posting. While I will properly credit everyone who shares ideas, files, etc. with the group, I do not want to share actual names, locations, etc. when posting stories about what has happened in your specific FRGs. The names will either be deleted or changed prior to posting. I hope to focus on the positive, learn from the negative, and aim to adhere to good OPSEC policies.

I look forward to hearing from you! ;)

1 comments:

Paige Tyler said...

I love the look of this blog!!! Fantastic! I am linking you now to mine.